• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thinking of changing my avatar, is this too offensive?

I think it's a improvement. But having said that I think you are asking the wrong crowd. Out of 938 members here , only 10 showed any interest in joining a Fantasy Football league this year ( which is one of the best ways to get involved with the sport and have a lot of fun at the same time ) Just sayin' and I really thought you might have joined in this year, but it different strokes. :shrug

So that is what Ben Rothlisberger looks like without his full beard!

Hell, they ain't even gotta' be fast. The last one had a 4 banger in it and a right front going flat and luggage in the back and still whooped his Ass.

It meant nothing to me till i read he was jailed for dog fighting.
So now i find him very offensive.

"70 StangMan" said:
Just sayin' and I really thought you might have joined in this year, but it different strokes. :shrug

I have never played any kind of fantasy sports so that is part of the reason for not joining in the fun, the other is that I would have to root for players other than my Steelers. :hs The only other NFL team that I like is the one playing the ravens that week. :nut

Oh and I think I found a better avatar. :yah
index.php

fd

Attachments

• jiggle5.gif
    jiggle5.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 89
Now that's more like it!!!!!!!!!! It gets my vote. :thu :thu :thu

Back