• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

this has been around before---soooooo true!!!!!

Flysure1

Little Johnny asked Mom what 2 words mean that kids at school were using...........Pussy and Bitch.
Mom inhaled sharply, but then said: "Oh, that's easy. A pussy is a cat, like our little Pepper . A bitch is a female dog, like our Sandy ."

"Thanks, Mom.."

He then found his Dad out in the garage.
"Dad, the guys at school are using words I don't understand."

"What words, son?"

"Pussy and bitch. I asked Mom, but I don't think she told me the right meanings."

Dad said: "Son, never ask your mother about these things, ask me instead. Let me explain it like this."

He pulled a Playboy from his workbench, turned to the centerfold, drew a circle around the pubic area and said: "Son, everything inside the circle is pussy."

"Okay, Dad. Then what's a bitch?"

Dad replied: "Everything outside the circle."

I kind of figured this post might ruffle a few feathers--sorry if it hit a nerve in some! It was posted for a laugh, not to classify all women. :burn

Most think calling a woman a bitch is an insult. It's not. I consider it a compliment. I try very hard to be a bitch and it's nice to be complimented on my hard work.

"Kats66Pny" said:
Most think calling a woman a bitch is an insult. It's not. I consider it a compliment. I try very hard to be a bitch and it's nice to be complimented on my hard work.

I'l use that line of reasoning on SWMBO and the 2 daughter's, "Sweeties, it's a compliment!"

"Kats66Pny" said:

Actually it requires very little effort for a lot of women!!! lol :dh

Back