• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

this one might get me banned

scedd

I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for Welfare.
At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare payments".

So I explained to her that my Dog is black, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.

My Dog gets his first cheque Friday.

dang this is a great country

I was going to claim repost, but I guess if it is in another pass word protected area then I guess that you can slide. 70_Fastback posted this joke in the Politics, Guns, Religion and a can of Whoop Ass. :lol It is a good one and worth repeating. :craz fd

Well there ya go.
I dont normally read that forum, coz i cant remember 2 passwords and firefox gets confused when i try to log in there.
Perhaps we could have the one password for both the protected forums.
Theres some good stuff in there so it looks like the rest of my work day will be shot now.
I will go find another offensive joke as compensation

A fireman is polishing his fire engine outside the fire station when he notices a little girl next door in a little red cart with little ladders hung on the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.
The little girl is wearing a fireman's helmet and has the cart tied to a dog and a cat. The fire-fighter walks over to take a closer look:

"That's a lovely fire engine,' he says admiringly.

'Thanks,' says the little girl. The fireman looks closer and notices the little girl has tied one of the cart's strings to the dog's collar and one to the cat's testicles.

'Little colleague,' says the fire-fighter, 'I don't want to tell you how to run your fire engine, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could probably go a lot faster.'

The little girl pauses for a moment, looks at the wagon, at the dog and at the cat, then shyly looks into the fireman's eyes and says:

'You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a fucking siren, would I?'

"scedd" said:
Well there ya go.
I dont normally read that forum, coz i cant remember 2 passwords and firefox gets confused when i try to log in there.
Perhaps we could have the one password for both the protected forums.
Theres some good stuff in there so it looks like the rest of my work day will be shot now.
I will go find another offensive joke as compensation

Yea, i have the same problem.....can you pm the password for the other one?

johnny,
I cant give you the password, but a PM to Sluggo will get it to you.
steve

"scedd" said:
I went down this morning to sign up my Dog for Welfare.
At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare payments".

So I explained to her that my Dog is black, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is.

So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify.

My Dog gets his first cheque Friday.

dang this is a great country
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Back