• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tickle me Elmo

RustyRed

I've never had an urge to tickle Elmo...well until about five minutes ago when I found this picture that is....

"RustyRed" said:
"Police took the assailant to a local hospital, where Farrell said he will be temporarily detained for mental health evaluation."

Somehow...that sounds like a very good idea.
WTF? Why? Maybe Elmo deserved to get his ass kicked. Maybe Elmo fucked the guy over real bad. I know I've never trusted the furry bastard.

"Dennis Harrelson" said:
WTF? Why? Maybe Elmo deserved to get his ass kicked. Maybe Elmo fucked the guy over real bad. I know I've never trusted the furry bastard.

:lol :lol :lol

a2555dce-d151-4654-9dad-4f987d821acf.gif

Somebody slap me out of my trance :ep

All I can think is motorboat.

"68EFIvert" said:
So when did Katy Perry get the boob job? Looks great in my opinion!

I think it was done at Elmo's request.....seems his life style is changing....
images

"68EFIvert" said:
So when did Katy Perry get the boob job? Looks great in my opinion!

You'd be amazed at the tricks woman can pull to make what they have bigger and bouncy. :craz

What I want to know is where were these programs when I was a kid?

Sort of like all these teachers getting busy with students....where the hell were those teachers when I was 17 years old in high school?

"RustyRed" said:
What I want to know is where were these programs when I was a kid?

Sort of like all these teachers getting busy with students....where the hell were those teachers when I was 17 years old in high school?
Reminds me of my 9th grade English teacher. She had pretty large HUGE boobs and named them. She called one Bert and the other Ernie. She would openly discuss them in class, almost like they were other students or teacher aids. There were rumors that she was open to relationships with seniors but I never had proof.

So high school teachers aren't as stuck up as I thought they were? :vic :beat

The physics teacher I had in high school was just flat out hot as hell. All the guys passed her class because we dam sure weren't sleeping and we were always looking at the board, well the general direction at least :lol

She was young for a teacher also she had graduated high school with my oldest sister who is nine years older than me.

Eventually she retired from teaching when she found herself a sugar daddy...I ran into her a couple of years ago in the grocery store coming from a tennis lesson. Tennis outfits, gotta love em because she still had it going on.

My second semester calculus teacher was hot and she taught the class at 0730am. No problem showing up on time for all the men in the class......

Back