• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tiger, Tiger, Tiger....

blue65coupe

Disclaimer:
Personally I don't give a rat's ass and it's really nobody's business. I personally feel stuff like this should stay in the house and it sucks our society is so caught up in other's lives that the media runs this shit so long. If it wasn't for "us" worrying so much about other people, it wouldn't be news. With that being said.......................

Tiger needs to spend some money on some brains. WTH were you thinking? Dude, rule number one is to leave "no trail". No pictures, no texts, no letters, no nothing. What a dumbass. You think you can trust the "other woman"? Somebody obviously didn't tell you about a "woman scorned" or their need for attention and sympathy. What a total dumbass. If you're gonna do it, remember the line: HIT IT AND FERGIT IT

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews....lling more and more for u [/i] _____________

50 Cent was on Howard Stern yesterday and talked about this a little.

His advice for Tiger was "Married women don't talk."

I can't believe I live in an age where I must refer to a fellow man as "50 Cent"

Went from the top of the golf world to a tool from the shed, what a moron.

"AtlantaSteve" said:
I can't believe I live in an age where I must refer to a fellow man as "50 Cent"

Next time you see him just remember it's pronounced "fitty". Easy to remember. Just combine "f-in shitty".

"blue65coupe" said:
Next time you see him just remember it's pronounced "fitty". Easy to remember. Just combine "f-in shitty".
Hey, I just laughed . . . is it ok to laugh?

Your call bud. You're the one who has to live with yourself knowing you enjoyed something I said. I'll toast 'ya.

Back