• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Time for a new helmet

O

opentrackerSteve

I figured it's time for a new racing helmet.

The helmet I presently have is a snell SA-2000 model (IIRC) and I suspect that some improvements are in the new gear.
(from a short search - it looks like SA2010 is now the standard)

Whatcha all using that I can leverage from and where are the smokin' hot deals on them?

Being that I wear glasses, I've used a Bell M4 with the wide eye port and really like it. I like the full face and have the grey shield so I don't need to wear sun clips. Mine is a SA2000 as well and will probably get a new SA2010 next year.

Re: Re: Time for a new helmet

"silverblueBP" said:
Being that I wear glasses, I've used a Bell M4 with the wide eye port and really like it. I like the full face and have the grey shield so I don't need to wear sun clips. Mine is a SA2000 as well and will probably get a new SA2010 next year.

Why you've only used it maybe three times. Do the larger ear pods cost extra on that model? Do they mold the pods for your individual ear size? Come on man spill the beans.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Why you've only used it maybe three times. Do the larger ear pods cost extra on that model? Do they mold the pods for your individual ear size? Come on man spill the beans.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chesse n f'n rice, I guess I should've posted I don't wear a helmet since what it would protect is not worth protecting.

Sent from my Dell Inspiron 600m via the keyboard through my fingers.

:sarc

"silverblueBP" said:
Chesse n f'n rice, I guess I should've posted I don't wear a helmet since what it would protect is not worth protecting.
It would have saved a few posts

Be careful with Marks recommendations...
motorcycle_helmet_ears.jpg

Hmmm, one guy that has lots of track time and a slew of ball less panzies with zero track time. Who to listen to...........

"silverblueBP" said:
Hmmm, one guy that has lots of track time and a slew of ball less panzies with zero track time. Who to listen to...........
I would assume with a set of ears like yours you could listen to damn near anybody you wanted to...including people the next county over.

"silverblueBP" said:

Hmmmmm.....33 years of motorcycling.......and I did not recommend....just a warning :Mark :char

Back