• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tips, articles or How to's?

Wanna finnish off the trunk, I've been putting it off forever. Anyone know of any good Tips, articles or How to's? It seems simple enough, but I cant even begin to figure out how to get started.

I'm still waiting for Laurie to post a detailed "how-to" article. Troubles trunk makes me drool all over the keyboard

the floor of the trunk is easy to do i went to local mustang shop bought one of those cheap plastic plaid mats for the trunk floor i traced it onto a piece of scrap carpet and it fit with minor tweaks i then returned the cheap plastic mat for a monte carlo bar :pep. I havent finished the trunk up but i have made templates for everything else using some thin cardboard that i just pushed into the trunk and made bends in it while in the trunk and then just cut along the bend to get the right shape ill take a pick of what it looks like with the bottom piece in.

In planning to cut the bottom piece into thirds and put together a mustang survival tool kit under the middle piece where theres that gap

Back