• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

tire jack(harborfreight)

Dne'

I wanted to move my stang, and I probably could have used my floor jack, but I bought these tirle lifts from Harborfreight locally. On their website they are listed for 129.95(why don't they just say 130.oo?, like buying a car, 29,995.99? give me a break!) anyway, I got to my local store and the guy said, oh yeah, we have 'em, 169.95! "What!" your internet said 129.95! He says, "OK". no argument, didn't even check out the internet price! I should have said 99.00? lol Anyway, the jacks work great! but you need a clean smooth floor, and you really need your tie rods attached to the wheels won't turn. Anyway, another :danc for Harbor freight! That price is for a pair.

atirejack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good score, first thing I thought was that with 4 I could move a buddies car to his neighbors driveway before he gets up as a head scratcher... I've used their furniture movers with 4 casters to move the rear of my car around on when my rearend was completely out of the car (no engine/trans/rear so light as it could get), I also use one for my AOD so I can roll it out the way until install, handy stuff and cheap there.
Jon

Furniture platforms!! yahoo!

oh yes, the furniture mover things have been a must for my stuff(one for the C4) and I even made a rear axle holder attached to a furniture mover! Now it just takes up a lot of room! lol I should have EVERYTHING (tool related) for my garage after this '67 project, only i need to stock up on 1/2" and 9/16" sockets! Where the hell do they all go!!!

IMG_7538.jpg

Ok......Its been a few hours since the 7 beers I had at lunch....but how the heck did you get that stand in the background to sit so crooked on level ground?

IMG_7538.jpg

:rofl Thank you! that's the best laugh I've had in a while! There's a spot where one of the legs of my paint stand went off into the dirt when my airline grabbed hold of it. You know how it is! Airlines and electric cords get caught on EVERYTHING! :bike

"Fast68back" said:
Ok......Its been a few hours since the 7 beers I had at lunch....but how the heck did you get that stand in the background to sit so crooked on level ground?

IMG_7538.jpg

Back