• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

TMI Sale 20% off

Is this one any good? Not sure why it's bllury, but cluck on it and you can read the code.

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 3
Unfortunately, all my latest needs are for stuff that is "street rod" specific type parts. Outside of the minor things I can grab at Speedway Motors, vendors on that kind of thing don't really ever have "sales". Unless one is willing to buy cheap Chinese crap options are very slim and never seem to be on sale.

Got excited over the weekend when I saw Coker had a Firestone dirt track tire on sale for around $325 compared to their normal $700 only to learn it was limited to the 17" version and not the 15" or 16" I wanted. Hell, I'd even considered going to a 17" wheel except the tire diameter grows to 33" on the 17" version which is too big for my set-up. Thatclose to saving $750! :mad:

Found it. My uploads are getting as bad as Mike's

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 2
Thanks. Speedway is pretty good about offering up all kinds of sales and discounts pretty regularly. I don't think most guys around here think of them much. The go to is places like NDP or Summit. Reality is Speedway is not just dirt track racing or old hot rod stuff. They sell all the same go fast parts as Summit too. They stock a TON and shipping is really good. Fast. Domestic guys if you aren't familiar I suggest checking them out. Especially if in the Midwest. I can order in the morning and it delivers next day in most cases.

Thanks. Speedway is pretty good about offering up all kinds of sales and discounts pretty regularly. I don't think most guys around here think of them much. The go to is places like NDP or Summit. Reality is Speedway is not just dirt track racing or old hot rod stuff. They sell all the same go fast parts as Summit too. They stock a TON and shipping is really good. Fast. Domestic guys if you aren't familiar I suggest checking them out. Especially if in the Midwest. I can order in the morning and it delivers next day in most cases.
I have used Speedway for some go fast stuff, but most of the time I choose Summit because they can have it on my doorstep the very next day.

I have used Speedway for some go fast stuff, but most of the time I choose Summit because they can have it on my doorstep the very next day.
Yep, all about location in terms of delivery. Where Speedway really pays off is when you find something in their Garage Sales. I've gotten stupid good deals on items. Like 50% or more off new parts that had a scratch (that didn't matter at all) or was a return, etc. I've got two billet Pertronix SBF dizzys in a cabinet right now I bought that way. Nothing wrong with them.

Back