• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Today's Urban Dictionary. Directed towards the wrong coast guys...

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Manpanion

1. A male companion; a term used to categorize a male friend with an abiguous characterization of sexual orientation.
2. A term used to describe a homosexual companion, while remaining free of commitment.

1. Tom has never been married. He loves to spend time with Dick more than anyone. They are great manpanions.
2. Craig and Mikey are great manpanions.

"70_Fastback" said:
Manpanion

He loves to spend time with Dick more than anyone.

Odd choice of names to use in that description......and why were you looking at this definition?

If that wasn't thought up in Quackifornia nothing was. I've got a question for all you left coast guys. How many times have you had to tell a "non left-coaster" that it's a carry-all and not a purse?

Unless there's a pistol and 2 mags in the bag, there should be no reason why any dude should have a "european shoulder bag". Laptop bags excluded.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Unless there's a pistol and 2 mags in the bag, there should be no reason why any dude should have a "european shoulder bag". Laptop bags excluded.
Amen. :10

"Gigantopithecus" said:

You mean like this one?

10230945.jpg

I love my 1911!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back