• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Took the car out

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
I didn't wander too far off but met a couple guys with some nice rides close by. The Falcon has a 1990's mustang drivetrain and was done really well. The Mach 1 has a really great sounding built 351. Both sweet cars.
brian.jpg stuart.jpg

Grabber70Mach

Congrats looks like a really nice Saleen S281 sitting beside you. Car looks great.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Went out again last night to another cruise night this time I ended up staying a little later than expected and found myself needing headlights to drive home. No worries about them functioning but I had yet to have the chance to get the car someplace level, big enough and with a wall against which to aim them. Found an empty store parking lot and checked that task off the punch list on the road home!

tarafied1

glad you are getting to enjoy it and "tinker" rather than have a big undertaking. I hope to see it in person soon!