• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Trip to Sadlers Indoor Karting in Olathe, Kansas (updated)

Re: Trip to Sadlers Indoor Karting in Olathe, Kansas

So far we have

Me
Jeremy
Danno
Skip
Walter
BobV (maybe)

Meeting at 3pm, March 13th

5 more and we can get a 10% discount, come on fellers.....bunch a chickens or what?

Who wouldn't want to crash, I mean drive one of these??

dino1.jpg

Not a peep so far, I think he's scerred :scar

"Fast68back" said:
Be careful, J cuts off little kids and women...

I would of spun that little shart bag out if I could of clipped him just right... :rp

We had a great showing and a GREAT time at Sadler's yesterday. It was the first time in karts for a couple of the crew :ep

Me, Jeremy, Dan, Skip, Walter and BobV arrived and purchased 3 race tickets. The races were 10 minutes each with a 10 min rest in between.

Poor Skip, he's been sick all week and after the 1st race , the fumes (and a wicked hit) got to him and was unable to run any more. J got wacked pretty hard in the first race and ended up with a (hickey) on his neck (wonder how that got explained to Bonnie)?

Second race was faster for everyone and was a blast.........until Bob decided to punt me outta the way :ecit Dang Basehor rednecks :lol I had an extremely loose kart in the second race and dang near rolled it when I came around the 1st turn WFO and it just kept sliding out to the wall. Hit the wall and had it up on 2 wheels :ep I have a nice bruise on my left leg from that impact.

Final race was uneventful as far as wrecks go, we all had a good bit of open track and all bested our times of the day.

It was a blast and hope to do it again. It should tide me over till open track starts up again!!

Had some good BBQ afterwards and then headed home. Having Walter to chat with sure made that 2 hr drive back seem really short.

The only pic I got was at J's crib, that's Skip with the hat and Dan running out of the pic!

J's heating system for the rat rod is pretty innovative :vic

JsratrodSmall.jpg

"silverblueBP" said:
Look closely at the picture...............sheesh :eek:mg

Well jeez, That was so OBVIOUS, I thought you were talking about something y'all discussed while you were there.

:beat

It was a blast, except for the massive seatbelt neck hicky that I sustained. Oh, and the cut on my arse. Don't ask me how that got there because I have NO clue.

"70_Fastback" said:
Oh, and the cut on my arse. Don't ask me how that got there because I have NO clue.

:wtf Holy crapola J, you really got beat up.

It was worth it though, wasn't it :vic

"70_Fastback" said:
It was a blast, except for the massive neck hicky that I sustained. Oh, and the cut on my arse. Don't ask me how that got there because I have NO clue.

Wow, I'm glad I didn't go for "BBQ" (is that what they call it now) with you guys... Sounds like the fella's really roughed you up... :ga

"BobV" said:
Wow, I'm glad I didn't go for "BBQ" (is that what they call it now) with you guys... Sounds like the fella's really roughed you up... :ga

I think it was my wallet that did it when I plowed into that dude. Just a case of "in the right place at the right time" I think...

"70_Fastback" said:
I think it was my wallet that did it when I plowed into that dude. Just a case of "in the right place at the right time" I think...

I firmly believe that the "dude he plowed into" was me since Jeremy started out behind me.

It was the first race and only a few laps in.

It felt like 200 pounds of cart and 300 pounds of jackass.

It had to be him.

"Mach1ne" said:
It felt like 200 pounds of cart and 300 pounds of jackass.

It had to be him.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:Kburn

Back