• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Trouble's New Fender Badges

Laurie S.

Staff member
I just received a picture of Trouble's new fender badges. I didn't realize they would come painted as I was thinking of painting the flags blue and gold, but I'm not sure now. I would appreciate some input.

Trbadge2.jpg

I dont think I would repaint them, 2 reasons.....

1. I dont like to paint
2. The blue would get lost in the background color (the car)

I like them the way they are. Very cool

I think it looks nice as it is but I do have a suggestion you may want to think about. Leave the flags as they are and the black background behind the 390 painted gold. It would give the classic look of the flags but since you don't have other black emblems or highlights would personalize it more. Where did you get them emblem from?

I've seen a couple of examles in photoshop that have the blue and gold and I like it. My original idea was to paint the flags sapphire blue and hertz gold, like the car, then use a color flipping paint around the 390 FE Power script. It's the same paint that's on my trailer, flips purple to blue. It would be unique, and I like unique.

A member of the "other site" did the initial design and I came up with the wording, then Steve at www.billetbadges.com modified the design a bit and made them. He also did a custom badge that's on my F-250 and he does great work.

I think I like 68feivert's idea with the gold around the 390. But then again, its your car. Your idea sounds good too. I don't think I'd leave them just like they are though.

You got me, I think it's a boulder. That was the picture that Steve sent me. I'll have the badges in a couple of days.

Back