• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Uk noob

67kcode

Hello, I joined a little while ago but not had much time to check things out and say hello. I have a ‘67 fastback hipo 289 4speed and was wondering if anyone else has a ‘67 hipo here in the UK
Thanks, john

KBMWRS

What did the moron say today?
Donator
Welcome. Not sure about others over there. I do know of a 'former' member (Johnny) who lived in Ireland but now resides in London.
He restomodded a '67 FB into a Eleanor all by himself.

It must be a handful driving that thing from the 'wrong' side and on the wrong side of the road. ;)

67kcode

haha yes it is a bit challenging sometimes but I’ve been driving left hand drive cars on our roads over 35 years, in fact first car I drove legally was my dads stick 68 coupe. I certainly wouldn’t want a classic mustang to be right hand drive anyway, it just wouldn’t be the same experience to me...now a new right hand drive GT 500 I might just give in and have one if Ford wants me to give me one to test for them...

KBMWRS

What did the moron say today?
Donator
Tolerate.....hahaha.....don't let him scare ya....'67s are the best.

67kcode

Are Cams sold over there?
There was a Chevy dealer quite close a while back but not there now and I don’t know of any others. I don’t see many new camaros but new mustangs selling very well over here and see them often

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Finally, someone that can spell Camaro correctly. Not so sure that's a good thing around here though. o_O