• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Um...ok

I am going towards Cool.
Especially if you had an early one as well.
But that could be more of a sign of my "Redneckness" :thum

"cmayna" said:
OMG, that gold interior trim on the TransAm is sooooo uglyful

Sometimes it's better to just let things die...even I think the "new" Trans Am is horrible.

Right up there with the athlete that won't hang it up when way past their prime or the band that keeps trying to play years after they've hit their pinnacle.

"RustyRed" said:
"cmayna" said:
OMG, that gold interior trim on the TransAm is sooooo uglyful

Sometimes it's better to just let things die...even I think the "new" Trans Am is horrible.

Right up there with the athlete that won't hang it up when way past their prime or the band that keeps trying to play years after they've hit their pinnacle.

or to think I can build a motor.

"Ponyman66" said:
"RustyRed" said:
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4039835982.html

Not sure if this is cool or stupid.

Kind of leaning towards stupid. :hs

IHMO, I vote stupid. Primarily because the original was a Charger, NOT a Challenger! I realize the original was also a two door but I think you could pull it off, at least better than this one, with a new Charger!
Yep...why bother with a Challenger. Kinda' like doing a Shelby GT 500 clone using a Fusion. Stupid.

"Horseplay" said:
Way to shoot down my next project idea before it even got started. Thanks, Dale.
Sorry, I didn't mean to shoot it down. Go ahead with it, I'm sure you will get a lot of great opinions on the completed project. :thum

:sarc

It's not horrible. I don't hate it.
I don't love it either though.

Not sure a new charger would look right either.
a7ahene6.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Back