• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Undercover innovations

Wanted to give a big thumbs up to these guys. They made the insert/fill panel that goes behind the grill. They are big ebay sellers, I sent them an e-mail since they had a 65/66 unit and they said the 67/68 was in the process of being created. Once they were available I ordered one and was very pleased with the fit and finish of the piece.

http://www.undercoverinnovations.com/

2_28_12_08_5_46_00_4.JPG

2_28_12_08_5_46_22_0.JPG

+1 to this vendor if you go to the pomona ca auto swap meet the sell emm for 50 bucks.
Very nice older couple. He also is trying to make the side Pieces and the cowl area for the mustangs but he needs a car to make templates off of they are out in bakersfield ca
-patrick

That looks awesome. I see you had to move the horns.
Looks like they will make one for the Shelby E-cars too.

"pnandy" said:
they had thee e car one at the swao meet try emailing them
Thanks, I will. That would clean-up my engine compartment nicely.

I like the black better.

Couldn't resist!

Thank you for the link Fast68back! I like simple things like this piece! Really should clean up that gaudy space between the rad support and grill!
dne'

IMG_7583.jpg

Looks good, be sure and put some double sided tape or something behind the piece on the Rad support, since there are no blots on the backside, the piece will move a little and eventually scratch the paint, the tape will help keep it in place.

Back