• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Unreal price for Saleen floormats....

Believe it or not, that's about the recent "going price". There was a grey set a few weeks ago for similar money. Until somebody starts reproducing some of this, the prices for rare foxbody stuff will continue climbing. I'm just glad I have a driver-grade set and a perfect show set already.

Same thing is happening with the Saleen-spec Pioneer and Kenwood stereo stuff - good luck with EVER seeing some of that repop'd! :wth

And how about a $200 shift knob? http://www.ebay.com/itm/1987-Saleen-Mus ... 500wt_1182

"joesgt281" said:
maybe with Steve getting the name back, he'll start coming out with some parts and such.
That's the rumor... Of course, it's the same song we've been hearing for several years. :roll

BTW, just saw the 90-91 Flofit seat ad... $1500 for a set of seats. :shrug

I'm beginning to think I should just part my car out. Looks to me like seats, 2 sets of mats, stereo, wheels, and shift knob should bring about $5k... And I'd still have most of the car left! :confu :wth (JUST KIDDING! :steer )

Back