• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Update on the Silver Bullitt

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Thought I'd start a new thread updating as I go along with gtscode's Silver Bullitt.

Just finished restoring the rear side vent internal boxes. Tore them apart, washed everything, lightly sanded and painted the metal plate. Put them back together as shown below. Now I am starting to wash all the rear interior panels.

Will say that there is a lot of work to do before I take delivery of the car. This way Justin can still drive it for a little longer. Enjoy it while you can Justin.....

Before:
e9e2u5uh.jpg

During:
upu2u7e9.jpg

Afta:
zu3ubete.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some interior panels drying off after a washing:
9egujuqy.jpg

Ciggy lighter bracket drying after being media blasted and painted:
8ygaju5a.jpg

The lower panels drying off afta a hose down.
suzumese.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I couldn't be more excited than to have the car in your hands Craig thanks so much!!

Keep the updates coming!!

OK is Silver Bullitt corny? I've never really named my cars but I kind of like it!! I own the domain name. :) I've had offers to buy it too.

"gtscode" said:
OK is Silver Bullitt corny? I've never really named my cars but I kind of like it!! I own the domain name. :) I've had offers to buy it too.
it's kinda cool

Hi Justin, you should have read the fine print.

State Law: "Once a vehicle has entered the premises and/or property owned, occupied, or defiled by Cmayna, the vehicle's owner permanently releases all naming rights of the subject vehicle to Cmayna. Said Names cannot be changed or altered for 99 years from the date the naming."

Yesterday gtscode and son came over in their Mustang with a trunk load of more parts. I shot more paint on the interior panels finishing up today. Yesterday, started tearing apart the rear folding seat ang back flooring panel.

Looking good Craig! I was hoping to come over and help all day but as you know the Mrs had to go out of town so I was watching the boy. I think the hour we stayed was his limit.

"pnandy" said:
Man I really should of dropped my fb off when u Craig said to :char

Craig already as a FaceBook account...what would he do with another one???

"pnandy" said:
Man I really should of dropped my fb off when u Craig said to :char

Or better yet, I can simply drive it home after Knotts. Now, will you ever see it again afterwards? :thu

Back