• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Vote for me PLEASE!

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
104+ Octane Boost has selected 10 Mustangs from the Cool Rides Online entries to see which one is everyone’s favorite! The top three vote getters will receive product prizes.

Check out the poll and prizes at http://www.goldeagle.com/brands/104_plus/promotions.aspx

Visitors can select up to three choices and vote every day. The poll will close Saturdat July 31st at midnight and prizes will be shipped immediately after the winners’ addresses are confirmed.

So throw a vote or 8 my way please!

I voted for you also. If you win, please post a picture of you in the shirts and hats drinking a frosty glass of the 104+ octane boost. THat is some wild name for a malt liquor. Does is come in a 40 ounce? i wonder if it works in a car.

I voted for you and for even more positive affirmation you can repeat the following line in the mirror tonight.

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Voted from work and home - now up to 23.4%. You were in 3rd place at 14% when I voted the 1st time...

Back