• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Voting for Mike as the craziest amongst us....

Mike has been an internet hero of mine for over a year now. How the heck do you explain to the wife

• Is he just crazy? Like should we call someone to get him some professional hep?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is his wife the crazy one?...forcing Mike to buy/keep all of these cars to himself?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's just crazy.... anyone who needs a wide angle lens to get most of the cars in the frame must be

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'm just really jealous and want all of his cars and don't give a rats ass about Mikes mental health

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

daveSanborn

20_07_08_08_7_58_06.jpg

I see I have a few votes for the mental health issue. I have ask myself that a few times. Even answered myself. I guess that proves it. Next time I will try to line them up in a straight row. Anyone who parks like that has to be crazy.

"67 evil eleanor" said:
I see I have a few votes for the mental health issue. I have ask myself that a few times. Even answered myself. I guess that proves it. Next time I will try to line them up in a straight row. Anyone who parks like that has to be crazy.

Indeed, your not 100% bat shit crazy until you introduce a little OCD to the equation.

Back