• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wanted: 1967-1972 Ford Crew Cab 4x4 SWB

hivewax

I'm looking for a '67-72 Ford Crew Cab 4x4 short bed w/manual transmission. If you find one in your area let me know even if it's not a 4x4 manual. I found a '68 in Oregon, but the rust is scaring me. Thanks.

Wish I new of one!

BTW, how the heck are you Loren? You haven't been around much.

I heard there were some in Chile....made special for the mines. Did them clear back to the 60 model. I nearly bought one when I was restoring a couple on '60 F100's in Az. Very far and few between. Always thought 75 was the first official Ford building.....

Look here? http://www.oldfordcrewcabs.com/market/

I'm currently been busy with work, studying to get more licenses. As for the '66, I'm cutting it up again... front frame rails are not up to my satisfaction. I'm finding a few Ford Crew Cabs way out West. Found some in WY, TX, and CA.

oldfordcrewcabs.com - that is where I found the '68... been talking with the owner by e-mail. Need to take a better look at it. Like I said, the rust scares me.

That rust is nothing.....sounds good. I like the divorced transfer case. Sounds like a good deal....just to get it to you.

'68 owner is on vacation. He should be back around now. It has a non-original 351 engine. I hope it's not a 351M. And, he said it was originally 4x4.

Back