• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Water logged instrument cluster?

Dne'

Hi, Happy new year! blah blah blah! lol
I need some ideas about what to do for an instrument cluster for my 67 Mustang, keeping in mind my Stang was submerged by the sewer waters of Harvey and of course everything else. I do have a T5 trans installed, perhaps gps speedo? Trying to keep the cost down, honestly don't want to spend a thousand dollars, more like 3-4ooish.

Randy got all my wiring back to me, so after this week of remaining holidays(grrrrr), I can get back to work/play soon!
dne' ;)

a while back:(

Hi mkflow new member;) Welcome, I sent you a "conversation" thingy~ I'm cooking a meatloaf and might be away from the puter;)

Thanks John for the link, but I can only imagine all gauges would have to be replaced, including the wiper switch. Just me buying new/refurbished gauges would be pricey. I'm going to see what MKflow set looks like and go from there.
dne' ;)

Many years ago, I found a vendor on eBay that made a intermediate wiper switch that for the 67/68 cluster. I will go through my old papers when I get home Saturday or Sunday to try and find that vendor's name.

Back