• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Water shield Q

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Which side goes against the door? I assume the black side with brown side facing inward? Nothing like being a newbie once again.
7epeguve.jpg

Yeah, go figure. I should have remembered that the brown side would not be a very good water shield surface. Besides, I just wanted someone else to do like answering to my many numbskull questions.

Thanks

"cmayna" said:
Yeah, go figure. I should have remembered that the brown side would not be a very good water shield surface. Besides, I just wanted someone else to do like answering to my many numbskull questions.

Thanks
I'm your guy for any and all numbskull level questions

Gee...I thought the brown side goes against the door panel and the black side towards the interior, but it's been several years since I did this...

OK...we are in violent agreement. Your first post had "brown side facing inwards". So what direction is inwards? Towards the inside of the door, or towards the passenger compartment?

My initial comment says black side against the door. Thus brown side can only mean towards the inside of the car.

Back