• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We all know fastbacks are king but...

What bodystyle is your mustang?

• Coupe

Votes: 37 37.0%
  • Convertible

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Fastback (2+2)

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
The "Coupes Rule" post got me to wondering how many of the various body styles are represented here by the Fix members. To keep the coupe guys from stuffing the ballot box, I'm limiting the vote to one per customer. Those of you lucky enough to own more than one should vote for your favorite in this poll.

I know verts are definitely the minority, but they are the best. :roll

I can't tell you how many coupe and fastback owners tell me they wish they had a convertible.

People only buy fastbacks so they have something to help them count the tires. Vert owners fall in the same category as Kevin.

"RapidRabbit" said:
I know verts are definitely the minority, but they are the best. :roll

I can't tell you how many coupe and fastback owners tell me they wish they had a convertible.

Lol.... Not I.
Although I love looking at all versions of the classic Mustang I have always been a coupe guy.
Had my coupe for 25+ years and love it.
Back then fastbacks had not garnered the attention they do now so I could got a fastback similiar priced.
In those days Convertibles where the rage. They were priced more. I like when the top is down but never been much for convertibles in any car.
Price wise I should have bough a coupe and a fastback seeing how the price has jumped for fastbacks.
25+ years and still an unfinished product. Lol.....

I only have one Mustang. I voted coupe... only because that's how mine started life out... it's really all three now.. converitble frame rails, torque boxes and seat platforms with a fastback roof and 2+2 seating.

Back