• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Web Page Now Available!

You need a picture on the main page, not of you, maybe a harness or a classic Stang.... Looks good other than that.

Yes, that has crossed my mind, but here's the problem: To show the entire harness is very difficult to see in a single picture because of the need to separate out all of the wires. To get the entire harness in the picture, the camera has to be fairly far away, and then details are not seen.

The next harness I refurbish, I'll take pictures of actual repairs in process.

Looks pretty good...I wish I had noticed this post earlier though since I referred someone to you yesterday, LOL!

I would do a before an after picture of a particularly bad PO repair job and post them side by side. Doesn't have to be the whole harness, just the butchered and repaired areas. Just my $.02

Looks better than what you had before.....nothing....lol Really, looks good. I would agree with more pictures of good vs bad during repairs.

It looks like some of the bold print on the home page, mid way down did not come out.

On the E-switch replacement, did I miss that you use an after market unit or is that not stated?

looks good to me, my only critique, when you move from page to page, the banner at the top shifts locations. It should stay in one spot no matter the page your on. Other then that its pretty good Mid.

nice and easy website but the pics could be bigger giving more detail,just reminded me i need another 2 harnesses one for 67 one for 68 (tach) will email you after new yr.javed

All pictures are linked to the full size: just click on them to see them in detail!

Look forward to hearing from you, Javed.

I've added some information that I neglected to include:
(1) I prefer to refurbish the owner's own harness rather than exchange it
(2) I buy cores, including other Ford underdash harnesses
(3) I added an example of a repair sequence under the examples page

I'm waiting for a good used harness to come in for a "before" picture and will stick it and an "after" picture on the first page.

Wish you'd have snapped a picture of mine near the firewall plug for the NSS before and after you had worked on it....that would have been a great example of butchered and then repaired wiring.

"RustyRed" said:
Wish you'd have snapped a picture of mine near the firewall plug for the NSS before and after you had worked on it....that would have been a great example of butchered and then repaired wiring.

I remember that butcher job...it wasn't pretty. It looked like something AZPete would do. Excuse me while I prepare for the blow-blast about to come...

"Midlife" said:
I remember that butcher job...it wasn't pretty. It looked like something AZPete would do. Excuse me while I prepare for the blow-blast about to come...

I would only do that type repair to temporarily patch some of the "things" done to the one I purchased from a local, well known sheep herder......still working on that harness......

"AzPete" said:
I would only do that type repair to temporarily patch some of the "things" done to the one I purchased from a local, well known sheep herder......still working on that harness......

So what your saying is that you are working on a harness for a sheep that you purchased from Midlife that he could catch but you can not? :vic :amaz :)

What tapes do you know of that can be re-sued? You must be a lawyer...

Thanks for pointing out a phatphinger. It's fixed now!

Back