• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wedding night

scedd

A cowboy and his wife had just gotten married and found a nice hotel for their wedding night.
The man approached the front desk and asked for a room.
He said, "We're on our honeymoon and we need a nice room with a good, strong bed."
The clerk winked, "You want the 'Bridal'?"
The cowboy reflected on this for a moment and then replied,

"Nope, I reckon not.

I'll just hold onto her ears until she gets used to it."

Two Texans were talking about their favorite sexual position. One Texan said his favorite sexual position was "rodeo". The other Texan said, "Rodeo? I don't believe I've ever heard of the rodeo position. What is it?" The other Texan said, "It's like this son. When my wife and I are making love doggy style, and she's about ready to orgasm, I lean over and whisper in her ear, that this is exactly how her sister likes doing it, and then I try to hold on for the next eight seconds.

fd

"FordDude" said:
Two Texans were talking about their favorite sexual position. One Texan said his favorite sexual position was "rodeo". The other Texan said, "Rodeo? I don't believe I've ever heard of the rodeo position. What is it?" The other Texan said, "It's like this son. When my wife and I are making love doggy style, and she's about ready to orgasm, I lean over and whisper in her ear, that this is exactly how her sister likes doing it, and then I try to hold on for the next eight seconds.

fd

I heard it told similar, the end was a little different, when he whispers in her ear he tells her she is the ugliest, nastiest whore he has ever seen, then he tries to hang on for 8 seconds..

"Fast68back" said:
I heard it told similar, the end was a little different, when he whispers in her ear he tells her she is the ugliest, nastiest whore he has ever seen, then he tries to hang on for 8 seconds..

I guess that there are many versions. I have also heard one that he says from this angle your sisters ass is smaller than yours and then tries to hang on for 8 seconds...

fd

"FordDude" said:
I guess that there are many versions. I have also heard one that he says from this angle your sisters ass is smaller than yours and then tries to hang on for 8 seconds...

fd

The one i heard was " your sisters tits are perkier"

Back