• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome all to the StangFix Bar & Grill

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
This is the place where we share recipes and brag about our culinary skills. If you submit a pic of what you have cooked, prepare to also submit the recipe.

If this board gets crazy then we'll seperate main courses from deserts from salads, etc. But for now let's just share:

Re: Welcome all to the StangFix Kitchen

"cmayna" said:
This is the place where we share recipes and brag about our culinary skills. If you submit a pic of what you have cooked, prepare to also submit the recipe.

If this board get crazy then we'll seperate main courses from deserts from salads, etc. But for now let's just share:

Well seeing as you have something to do with it I suspect getting Crazy is forgone Conclusion :lol

OMG....................the Fix has officially jumped the shark :ep

Can't wait to see all the different recipes for boiled peanuts! :ecit

Nice top see this. Of course, food is not the only thing that goes down in the kitchen. Alcoholic beverages also are completely appropriate here.

I'll submit my first Adult beverage. K-bomb motorboat oil! (stay tuned)....

"Sacbill" said:
Can't wait to see all the different recipes for boiled peanuts! :ecit

There really are many ways to cook em....since BP loves B-P's so much, maybe Dale and myself can add diff BP recipes :ecit

Slimey, Just Slimey!

How about some whole wheat yogurt muffins that take 30 minutes from start to end of cleanup?

YOGURT MUFFINS
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour (whole wheat flour optional)
¼ cup ground flax seed or 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds (optional)
3/4 cup sugar
4 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 cup plain yogurt
2/3 cup milk add last little at a time
½ up to 1 cup berries or chopped fruit (more is better tasting)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 egg white (optional helps them rise)

Preheat oven to 375°F.

Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners, or lightly grease and flour (or spray with Baker's Joy). I find with the flax seed and more fruit like 1 ½ cup like I like it makes 15-18 muffins.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix them well.
Stir in yogurt, milk, melted butter, stirring only until mixed. Do not over mix.
Add milk slowly you may not need the full amount. Make the batter thick and spoonable into the cups.
Fold in fruit. I eye ball it and much of the time add 1 cup or more. If you are using cherries you need to chop them. Raspberries and blackberries have seeds as long as you are ok with it. You can use bananas or strawberries too. Experiment with it. Oranges? Cranberries?
Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake 15-20 minutes of until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
I use paper wrappers, make sure to spray them too. I use canola oil spray from Wal-Mart. You want to grease the pan and the papers.
Best served warm.
Fruit suggestions: Blueberries, chopped cranberries (roll in sugar for best taste), grated apples, drained fruit cocktail, chopped pineapple, chopped bananas, raisins, etc.

Mel

"cmayna" said:
If this board get crazy then we'll seperate main courses from deserts from salads, etc. But for now let's just share:

I am almost speechless...

:ep

"opentrackerSteve" said:
Nice top see this. Of course, food is not the only thing that goes down in the kitchen. Alcoholic beverages also are completely appropriate here.

I'll submit my first Adult beverage. K-drop motorboat oil! (stay tuned)....

Yes adult beverages as well as family oriented beverages are welcomed.......as long as they kick butt!!!

Back