• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome janschutz

It took me awhile to find where everyone went to play.

Look forward to reading and posting. I soon as I get my insurance settlement. I can start fixing my stang.

The politics board is password protected, so that people who do not wish to read or get involved with the board do not have to, its also off limits to guests on the board. I can PM you the password if you would like.

Hi Jan! Ooops...I mean John.

What's this about your car being in an accident? Was this recent?

Real recent (12/29/09). I rear ended a off duty police woman. Got the insurance estimate today, $4500. The pic under my username is my wrecked stang.

"janschutz" said:
Real recent (12/29/09). I rear ended a off duty police woman. Got the insurance estimate today, $4500. The pic under my username is my wrecked stang.

I hope she was good looking and that was the reason you were distracted...

"Midlife" said:
I hope she was good looking and that was the reason you were distracted...

Let me just say she would have been a great candidate for the Bank of Midlife and you would not have needed to cut off her face for a picture.

Just in case she happened to pose for some sexy pictures.... please feel free to post them down in the Farts Lounge.

Around here nothing happened if there wasn't pictures to prove it.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the Fix! Sucks about the accident but now you can build it bigger and badder than before.

Back