• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome to the Late Model Section!

joesgt281

Many of us that have vintage stangs also appreciate the power, style, and refinement of the later model offerings.
I, myself, have a 67 GT500 replica, and a 97 Saleen replica which is my daily driver.
I am your host for this section, but it's really your section, for those who have or just appreciate the later models of Mustangs.
So tell me what you'd like to see in terms of child forums or other ways to enhance this section.
And post up pics and stories about your current/past/or hopeful future late model toys.
Joe

My first "newer" model Mustang was a '00 GT Vert. Bought it used when it got down to just the wife and me. Loved it. Drove it a year and traded for an '07 GT Vert in triple black. Love that car and don't dare mention selling it to the wife. I might die. Put a CAI and a Ford tune on it and the difference was good.

Glad to see this section.

Thanks...

Pics of the '07 plus a couple of other old stangs are in my gallery, the V8 one.

Back