• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well, it's about frigg'n time!

A

Anonymous

Beam Me Up: 'Teleportation' Is Year's Biggest Breakthrough

Thanks to physics, and the truly bizarre quirks of quarks, those Star Trek style teleporters may be more than fiction.
A strange discovery by quantum physicists at the University of California Santa Barbara means that an object you can see in front of you may exist simultaneously in a parallel universe -- a multi-state condition that has scientists theorizing that teleportation or even time travel may be much more than just the plaything of science fiction writers.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/12/17/beam-teleportation-years-biggest-breakthrough/#ixzz18PIJ37xj

"silverblueBP" said:

Thanks to physics, and the truly bizarre quirks of quarks, those Star Trek style teleporters may be more than fiction.
A strange discovery by quantum physicists at the University of California Santa Barbara means that an object you can see in front of you may exist simultaneously in a parallel universe -- a multi-state condition that has scientists theorizing that teleportation or even time travel may be much more than just the plaything of science fiction writers.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/12/17/beam-teleportation-years-biggest-breakthrough/#ixzz18PIJ37xj
That there is a lot of big words.

I'm just happy that I won't have to wait in anymore TSA copafeel lines :pbj

as long as this is derailed, I saw a woman this morning getting raped by the TSA and I must admit... I watched :thu

it was almost that good... they made her take off her sweater and she was wearing a revealing top with plenty to reveal. I don't think I could be so obvious as to stand there and film it though.

"silverblueBP" said:

Where's the news? I was once teleported to a parallel universe and regained consciousness 16 hours in the future. It's not all that hard to do really...
image.php

"Sluggo" said:
Where's the news? I was once teleported to a parallel universe and regained consciousness 16 hours in the future with a bleeding arse. It's not all that hard to do really...
image.php

Fixed it for ya

"silverblueBP" said:

Great, off to the unemployment line for me, sigh...

"RustyRed" said:
Duane will be tickled pink.

Nah, but I like to tickle pink. As far as the OP, I quit reading after "telesomething". I thought "Beam me up" was gonna reference Jim Beam but then got lost.

Sorry, I should have shortened all the words to 5 letters or less for you.

"silverblueBP" said:
Sorry, I should have shortened all the words to 5 letters or less for you.

It's all good. Some things I just can't comprehend and I understand there are conversations that I'll never "get".

Back