• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well.....

So boy,
Are you going to wrap your harnesses? If so, consider some dry wrap tape. It's just like the typical black electrical tape but no sticky on the back. Both of my Mustangs are done this way.

I use Elliott EE201, but there are others which are as good such as Elliott's ET501 which is more readily available on fleabay and according to Elliott's specs is a slightly higher temp resistance tape.

"cmayna" said:
So boy,
Are you going to wrap your harnesses? If so, consider some dry wrap tape. It's just like the typical black electrical tape but no sticky on the back. Both of my Mustangs are done this way.

I use Elliott EE201, but there are others which are as good such as Elliott's ET501 which is more readily available on fleabay and according to Elliott's specs is a slightly higher temp resistance tape.

Yes Sir I am, but, im having to experiment with some of the lighting though cause the instructions are kind of lacking. So Im not sure if everythings gonna work right away, but its worth a shot. lol.

Also, finnished the tail end, as far as i know. Just have to ground the lights and it should be good to go. Where can I get and mount a trunk light? lol

Trunk light vs how much you use it........

Personally, I would not bother with a trunk light for you need to ask yourself, how often in the middle of the night will you need to have a light.

"cmayna" said:

Personally, I would not bother with a trunk light for you need to ask yourself, how often in the middle of the night will you need to have a light.

That's because usually nobody has a trunk light. lol

Why would anyone need a light at night, when there's already a bag over her head? Hmmmm?

"Midlife" said:
Why would anyone need a light at night, when there's already a bag over her head? Hmmmm?

To make sure the bag does not get removed.....

"Midlife" said:

To make sure there's no other Junk in da Trunk ?

"cmayna" said:

I an glad my trunks have lights. Just this morning (dawn) I was getting stuff out of the trunk and it helped me see a couple small items I would of missed.

Back