• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Were getting closer to the 45th!

tarafied1

So who's going to Birmingham in April? Anybody? I think I recall Dave saying he might go... I'm going but I'm worried about theft. It's pretty easy to steal a classic Mustang, any ideas to try and keep it safe at the hotel while I sleep? (beside sleeping in it)

Yes, we have reservations for Friday and Saturday night. We plan on leaving here around 4AM on Friday and driving straight there.... IIRC it's a 10 hour drive.

My son has a nice security system on his car. So nice, that as long as I park next to him.... his motion detectors should sense anyone screwing with my car.

I'll be heading out April 12th with Murphy in tow. I'll get there Wednesday, which gives me a little extra time to enjoy myself there. I have a ticket to participate in the cruise on Thursday evening, so I'm hoping to do it with Murphy. If I elect not to, the ticket will be available for anyone else who wants it and will let me ride with them.

I've been volunteered to do judging, so I'll be in that area most of the time on Friday and Saturday.

My son asked me the other day if I wanted to participate in the Mustangs across america, but the same day they come through Dallas is the same day he and I leave for his fifth grade camp out, which I volunteered to chaparone......hoping the car is on the road by then, but I got a lot to do before then.....

I still am debating whether to go or not and I haven't made a reservation. If I did go, it wouldn't be to show a car, but simply to be there. I'm hoping to have actual business in Huntsville the week before and after, so the cost of the trip would be already paid.

I'll probably wait until the last minute...

I have signed up for the Thursday night cruise but I haven't received anything yet. I assume I will get it when I register. We plan to get there Wednesday also. I guess I will jack up the insurance and get a .44 and maybe park near Dave's son's car too.

Back