• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What are you guys paying for 75/25 MIG gas these days?

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Like the title asks, what are you guys paying for tank refills/exchanges these days? I'm still working out of a 80 even though I know I should go bigger. Out the door today was $106. Seems to me a couple years ago it was like $85. Keeps creeping up. Just curious if cost might be consistent across the country (world?) or if there are regional advantages, etc.

Haven’t emptied my bottle lately. I’m sure I’ll choke the next time though.

Not sure of the difference in sizing, but in Oz it's around AU$110/ US$76 for 2 cubic meters. (D Cylinder)
The price is for an exchange cylinder. To buy the cylinder add around AU$350/ US$240.

Not sure of the difference in sizing, but in Oz it's around AU$110/ US$76 for 2 cubic meters. (D Cylinder)
The price is for an exchange cylinder. To buy the cylinder add around AU$350/ US$240.
So here most guys use a 80 cubic foot bottle. That converts to 2.26 cubic meters. My cost for the gas itself was $80.65 USD. On top of that a hazmat charge of $17.27 (WTF!). Out the door after tax and all it is $106 USD for a refill bottle/exchange. If your pricing was strictly for the gas itself it would seem you are paying more, as usual.

Back