• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What color headliner?

The parchment would keep the interior bright and clean looking. You will need the brightness in your later years for when you cannot find the ign. switch with the keys.

The GTO has parchment interior and headliner and I must admit it was nice and bright inside. It also has black carpet. So maybe I should follow that path afterall.

I like the idea of the parchment headliner, but the overhead console should match it. No black console, too much contrast.

Keep it understated and clean like you have done so far and it will be an awesome ride in every respect!

You have good taste Craig, keep trusting it.

Mel

For sure parchment then. I like the clean look without the console on the floor or roof.

Amber liked the console I bought for the road trips in her 67, but I hated it. It seemed to get in the way.

No console is the best way as far as I am concerned.

Mel

Hmmmm, never had a console get in the way. They are normally bolted/screwed down and I normally sit in the seat. :lol :lol :lol

I do like the looks of the floor console but have seen very few overhead consoles in person.

Glad we all don't have to drive the same car...... :)

My vote is for parchment. That's what I used. Craig you can see pics of how it looks in my build page, or I can email you some if you want a particular shot to see how it matches the paint.

I like the floor console. I contemplated the roof console, but thought it would make the interior a little to "busy."

Back