• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What color is this?

I absolutely love this color. Saw this car in person and the color was amazing. Almost like a cobalt or royal blue. Is their anyway from these and the other pics I have to replicate this color? I would love to do my 68 in that shade.

f3f14242.jpg

c5df8733.jpg

Starterpics029.jpg

Starterpics030.jpg

Starterpics031.jpg

Starterpics033.jpg

I added more pics. As you can see in the pic of the gauges, the gauges are cobalt blue gauges and you can see the paint in the back ground. The color popped in person and was amazing. The guy wasn't by his car so I have to play detective now. Thank you in advance for any and all guesses.

"68angrypony" said:
I absolutely love this color. Saw this car in person and the color was amazing. Almost like a cobalt or royal blue. Is their anyway from these and the other pics I have to replicate this color? I would love to do my 68 in that shade.

What year do you think it is; 68? 69?

68 Camaro colors

Here is the 68 Firebird codes

Having said that.. possible a GM color was not used. Would really have to see it in person but my suggestion is 2004 Mazda 3 Winning Blue Metallic. My son has one; the color is awesome in person

It's definitely not a stock color. I think it was a bit darker than the mazda blue your talking about. This might be a custom color. It was so gorgeous in person. That's why I would love to get this color for my mustang.

Back