• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did she say?

lethal289

Ok, so im at a loss. I see you guys talking about what the wife said, and i can tell its about the driveway E-car, but what is the reason the thread got deleted? Somebody fill me in.

Clue me in too! That thread was a riot/train wreck in slow-mo progress!

I think I drew the straw that broke the camel's back. I got double dared and I took him up. It's your fault Maynard! She said something about gettin some and I told the OP to tell Rosy and her 5 sisters to behave. After that, BLAM! it was gone. Then the righteous brothers, bob and brian began tallking about how perfect they are.

<bbenthin> Nothing wrong with constructive comments, but troll-ish behavior won't be tolerated
<bob> I just deleted it...
<bob> I did a lot of folks a favor in deleting it... some very bad behavior in there... I know I would have been embarrassed had I posted some of the things that were said in there

Whatever Mr. and Mrs. holier than thou.

What a bunch of kooks!

As best as I can remember he posted some crappy little comment like always and then she posted something really stupid like no matter what anyone said about him she would make sure he "got some"??? IMO that wasnt why the thread was locked though. After that post several people really unloaded on her and it was getting pretty nasty. Then It was gone. I wont miss it.

JBauer4363

I liked the Rosy post and also the fake build and fake wife post was good too. A few others got pretty rough though.

JBauer4363

So how many are newly banned???? Looks like they took any post from nick off. He had a few odd ones scattered thru the regular ones but I found none. My wife and I are still laughing.....

&quot;beach pony&quot; said:
I think I drew the straw that broke the camel's back. I got double dared and I took him up. It's your fault Maynard! She said something about gettin some and I told the OP to tell Rosy and her 5 sisters to behave. After that, BLAM! it was gone. Then the righteous brothers, bob and brian began tallking about how perfect they are.

<bbenthin> Nothing wrong with constructive comments, but troll-ish behavior won't be tolerated
<bob> I just deleted it...
<bob> I did a lot of folks a favor in deleting it... some very bad behavior in there... I know I would have been embarrassed had I posted some of the things that were said in there

Whatever Mr. and Mrs. holier than thou.

What a bunch of kooks!
I was hoping that my Tampon fuse/Psycho Bitch post contributed a little. :pbj Maybe the simmer before the boil over, You know like when we all boil peanuts. :danc

That was a good one too! Just my opinion but I think they were getting tired of defending him and were looking for an excuse to lock it. Everytime they would stick up for him and tell everyone to lay off and be nice he would turn around and post something real crappy and start it all over again. Then having his wife or whatever post about making sure he's "getting some"... who would do that? Weird.

JBauer4363

&quot;70 StangMan&quot; said:
I was hoping that my Tampon fuse/Psycho Bitch post contributed a little. :pbj Maybe the simmer before the boil over, You know like when we all boil peanuts. :danc

Holy shit! I forgot about that one! That was a beaut! I remember seeing that at my desk today and blurting out HOLY SHIT!
Yeah, I would say that was definitely a contributor.

As far as other posts after mine, I went to lunch and when I came back it was gone. I should have known there was more to it than my post. Frankly, I didn't think mine was really that bad, but you know how it is over there. Sounds like a few got down and dirty. Oh well, the hell with it. The OP was an asshole anyway.

I agree." Let's be respectful of my (newly boy-toy) husband and his "build" -- to-- you boys aren't getting any and that is the whole problem with you" in the same response. The day my wife speaks for me and fights my battle's is when she is looking over the top of my casket. :pf

Dale's tampon comment had me rolling on the floor, I knew it was a matter of time after that, kinda like the final straw that brought done the ricockulous build.

What was the other Bitch post someone posted that had (if I remember right) a cartoon like face on a confederate flag and a saying about a bitch on it? I was one of the early bitch posts.

JBauer4363

&quot;AzPete&quot; said:
So how many are newly banned???? Looks like they took any post from nick off. He had a few odd ones scattered thru the regular ones but I found none. My wife and I are still laughing.....

I find 135 posts by GT50090210

Just an example:
http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/showtopic.php?tid/1517164/#2126084

Brian says Nick's not banned...he hasn't posted since the thread died...it'll be interesting to see what he does next.

Steve

Being in the banned position I am, I cannot search. I looked but found nothing. I posted long ago he should just use the blog but nick needs the publicity to know someone is watching.

I still think someone close should drive past his house.......like a lic. plate search to locate.....hmmmmm

Several have wondered if the build was real of older photos posted to fool someone...........never stocking.......

Back