• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What do these connectors go to?

GTchris

This is a 67

47c1f377-90df-3c24.jpg

47c1f377-9109-5ce8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The second picture is the radio (power, light) plug. I can't make out the first picture: are you talking about the single wire or the bundle behind that? Can you get a better shot of the wire colors?

The black female connector with the 2 violet wires in the first picture.

In the 2nd pic what is the female connector with what looks like 2 blue / red wires?

Thanks for the reply Randy

The two violet wires with the single spade connector is your brake switch signal; it plugs into the ignition switch housing. As I said, the other picture with yellow/black and blue/red is for the radio.

"GTchris" said:

I caught that the one connector yellow - blue / red - blue / red was for the radio.

I am looking at this one now. It has what appears to be (2) blue / red (I am guessing it's blue, the color is kinda faded) connecting into a 3 prong female black connector. From the paper work you sent it looks like to me it might be for the NSS but, I just wanted to verify that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. That is simply a plug to accept other lights that will act the same as the dash lamps (e.g. console, etc.) Most cars don't have anything attached to it.

Back