• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What do you think of this car?

What do you think?

• Love it

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • take it or leave it

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Seen better yugo's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
flashback_2_5.jpg

http://www.cdcflashback.com/content/view/14/29/

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from the lower grille inserts and the fact that it sits too high in the back, I like it. It's sleek and original without being over the top.

The rear is one piece as is the front, weird not to see a bumper back there

flashback_3_12.jpg

flashback_2_2.jpg

flashback_3_10.jpg

well, if somebody were to give it to me, i'd take it :naughty

it's a bit too custom for me, but i believe that there's a place for tasteful deviations from the traditional, and i think this is acceptable.

and i can really appreciate the workmanship.

i think that should be the 2010 mustang it would sell like crazy if the interior and engine was all modern

I'd take your car Rick, 10 times over that one. I just don't like custom Foose crap. The indent where the fastback vents usually are is kinda neat.

I like it! I think the stance is perfect. The lower air dam grille is a little too much and I'd rather have bullet style mirrors but overall I like it... but I like this too!
72_24_01_09_5_59_57.jpg

"tarafied1" said:
I like it! I think the stance is perfect. The lower air dam grille is a little too much and I'd rather have bullet style mirrors but overall I like it... but I like this too!
72_24_01_09_5_59_57.jpg

Yea I like the girl, I mean car as well. Beautiful headlights. :jam

"daveSanborn" said:
I'm not sure about the side mirrors.... the front air dam trim inserts definitely don't look right.

The front air dam has functional brake ducts, be nice for a track car

"Fast68back" said:
The front air dam has functional brake ducts, be nice for a track car
if the front brake ducts where painted green or black it would look 10x better they just stand out too much

Back