• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What kind of distributor should I run?

rusty1970

Car is a 1970 Mach 1. 1969 351 Windsor block bored 30 over. I am running a shaker hood on my car. I am not sure of what to run, I don't want points. I don't want to run a MSD box. Anyone has ideas,suggestions,brands,part #, and cost that would be great. Also the electrical hook up (the electrical wiring to the car) not the coil, is it suppose to be a male,female,or single hook up? Thanks

I have seen one that is made by professional products (same people that make edelbock intakes for half the cost) It looks like a nice unit. billet aluminum. Anyone know anything about these distrubutors. I have had several of there intakes on fox bodies and had good luck. Hope its the same quality in the distributor?

I'd be willing to bet the one Bruno posted & the professional products one rolled out of the same factory. They all look exactly the same except the cap.

I put a lot of thought into this topic and I figure the best distributor is one that goes around and around. :yah

Mel

Back