• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whats a decent laptop

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Sorry, I should have asked this in my Vista post. I'm not going mac so don't bother pushing me in that direction. I've been pretty happy with Toshiba's and haven't heard too much good stuff about Del. Any other recommendations?

I'm on my third Dell lap top, two Dell Latitudes (both for work) both 530's, the insperon or whatever it is I bought for the house and dont even use it anymore, it sucked.

My Dell's have been good until this recent dump. Hard drive went at 3.5 years of nearly always on. I am sitting on a new Toshiba that my daughter recommended. Found it cheapest at Wally on line. Since I ordered, it has gone off their site and I see it for 50 more else where. Just waiting to decide to use it or not based on the results of the Dell repair. My daughter cannot believe I can sit here with a new laptop and not at least open it.

All I read showed Toshiba near the top for some time now.

here's a lap top I like...
72_24_06_09_12_21_17.JPG

My last one, and my current one, are Sony VAIOs. Can't beat them. I had a Toshiba and would never buy another one.

Back