• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What's a good website developing pgrm?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
I might get off my arse and consider building a personal website to show off my toys better. What's good and cheap. I said good and cheap not lousy and cheap like our Sanborn character.

HAHA! Good jab. Anyone that pokes at Sanborn for any reason get's a prop from me.

I love Macromedia Dreamweaver... Good, but NOT cheap... well, not always...

I may or may not have a version that I have

article_img.jpg'd

And can potentially *ahem* provide to you...

Get at me if you're interested.

Lol Waffles, I use Frontpage. That's what they had at work when I came. Ive poked Dreamweaver, didn't like it. Probably has to do that I only played with it for like 2 mins....

I should probably get article_img.jpg'd Photoshop soon.

I have PS9, CS2, CS3...

:-D

Lemme know if I can get you anything... I have 1.5 Terabytes of hard drive space, over half of which is filled.

Real men program webpages using Notepad.

That said, I use a very old program from AOL, called AOLPress. It is no longer available online, but for simple web page programming, it is very very good and efficient for catching all sorts of errors. It is WYSIWYG, and has access to the html coding. This is probably the only good thing that ever came out of the AOLHole. If anyone wants a copy to play around with, let me know and I can e-mail it.

Back