• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What's my "Cool Cat Factor" ... ?

"Fast68back" said:
Sounds like a man crush........ 3s

No, it sounds to me as if someone is constantly thinking ( :jerk:) of men :jerk: having sex :jerk: with each other :jerk: and is quick to relay these thoughts into a smartass reply.

I'm just sayin'......

:evil3:

"daveSanborn" said:
No, it sounds to me as if someone is constantly thinking ( :jerk:) of men :jerk: having sex :jerk: with each other :jerk: and is quick to relay these thoughts into a smartass reply.

I'm just sayin'......

~hd :binkybaby: Nah, I'm just bored and like to stir the pot.... :show

:wtf? My cc factor is at 0---the last time I got a zero was when I got kicked out of general business class in 1973!!!

"daveSanborn" said:

I'm just sayin'......

I did not know you were so sensitive about your relationship.......... :happy1:

I'm now anxious for Sluggo to fix this "cool cat factor" thingy so I can start pinging you guys with negative coolness.... Rick and Darreld being at the top of my list.

:rof :rof

It's fixed, only to the extent that one can see the text now. For us non-website owners, that text is not hyperlinked or active...just static text.

"Sluggo" said:
I did not turn it off, I fixed it.

That's it you getting a jackass vote ~sp

Well, yours is broke then, you aint got dat many friends, even if it is your board.......

Back