• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What's the deal?

when you post you build up credits. on the banner at the top, there is a link for shop. In the shop you can buy stuff like custom titles for you, or change the ones that belong to others. You can even buy a rock if you want. Check it out. the send money is to transfer credits from one member to another.

I'm sure now that you know what it's all about, Jake will be hounding you for credits :hide

"lethal289" said:
when you post you build up credits. on the banner at the top, there is a link for shop. In the shop you can buy stuff like custom titles for you, or change the ones that belong to others. You can even buy a rock if you want. Check it out. the send money is to transfer credits from one member to another.

Yep, just some additional time wasting fun!

"lethal289" said:
In the shop you can buy stuff like custom titles for you, or change the ones that belong to others...
Maybe some of you can, but I can't! It doesn't work.

Craig,

Work me through what happens when you try. Let's get this fixed.

Let me point out that buying something is not the same as using it. Once you buy something in the shop, it gets put into your inventory. If you want to use the item, you have to go into inventory and take it out.

So click on "Shop, Your Inventory" and tell me what you've got. We can take this conversation to PM, or even phone if you want. I'm here to help with technical issues.
If anyone else is having problems with the Shop, please let me know and we will work through it as best we can.

(Also, why haven't you PMed me for the passwords to the protected boards...everyone is welcome, you just have to make a positive step to get in, if you're not interested, that's fine, I just don't want you feeling left out.)

Steve

"AtlantaSteve" said:
(Also, why haven't you PMed me for the passwords to the protected boards...everyone is welcome, you just have to make a positive step to get in, if you're not interested, that's fine, I just don't want you feeling left out.)

Steve

Wearing our heart on our shoulder today are we Steve....? :hug2

Besides, he already PM'd me for them :dumas

I just figured I might piss somebody off in there so if I can't get in I won't be tempted. So Far I think we all get along great! Don't need any enemy's!

As for the shop, yeah, I know you have to use it. I think it said I have an error and need to contact the administrator. I tried a couple times and figured it was no big deal!

"70_Fastback" said:
Wearing our heart on our shoulder today are we Steve....? :hug2

Besides, he already PM'd me for them :dumas

He talked about not being able to get in last week, and I told him to PM me. You musta been off at the bourbon plant when that happened.

"tarafied1" said:
I just figured I might piss somebody off in there so if I can't get in I won't be tempted. So Far I think we all get along great! Don't need any enemy's!

Craig thats not what its about at all... Its just a little more "Adult" in there. Well at least the materials (and responses) that is... :naug

"lethal289" said:
Craig thats not what its about at all... Its just a little more "Adult" in there. Well at least the materials (and responses) that is... :naug

Speaking of.... Dont you have a post to update Jake

Back