• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whats up with Dave? Something seems strange.

Waffles

sanbornserious.jpg

Does he not like to lose at mini golf or something?

Who's telling you that story? LMAO, Heck, I came in 3rd out of over 20..... and I was handicapped with one hellacious hangover! I'd say I did pretty darn good at the golf tourney considering all of the competition.

had steel toe golf shoes on

LMAO.... it was Bike Week and we were hitting the vendors/biker bars sans Harleys. I was wearing my HD riding boots, which are actually quite comfortable.

Dave, when did you decide you came in third at the golf tourney? How come nobody told me? :doh Oh and by the way, that CToe hot sauce is still at my house. Looks like your coming back next year. :drunken_smilie

Dave, when did you decide you came in third at the golf tourney?

I'm sorry, I could have sworn someone had told me that I'd finished in third place? My bad. Other than Scott winning, what was the order of finish for the tourney?

We realized we'd forgot the hot sauce the next morning while clearing out of the hotel room. Hold onto it. We'll be back.... guaranteed!

I'm just messin with ya. You came in either third or fourth! Look forward to seeing ya soon!

Back