• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Whats your favorite tool?

A

Anonymous

I have a Snap-on ratchet that I am particularly attached to. I also have a BFH thats a close second.

Is that a G3?

Of all the rifles I've owned, this was my favorite.

leesniper1.jpg

1943 Lee Enfield No.4 Mk1

For such an old rifle, I could (and did) put 6 shots through a iPod from 250 yards

I wouldnt mind that m16 (i think?)

Twice a year in Kentucky, at Knob Creek Gun Range they have a machine gun show, where the public can rent and fire machine guns...

I have fired an M16, British Sten, Thompson Sub, Browning Automatic, Emptied a tank of flamethrower, and fired an Artillery cannon.

And for not having been in the military, that's pretty cool... I thought i was in love with the Tommy... then I fired the BAR. omg... I think I came.

bar-mast.jpg

Also I got to fire a Barrett .50 cal... I felt like I was shooting something meant to assassinate a president from 3 miles away

There was a guy, paid $1500 for 3 500 rd belts for a 1919 for his WIFE to fire!

I videod it... after each belt, they had to let the gun cool down for 15 mins, because halfway through each belt, the barrel was WHITE HOT... you could see the rounds passing through the barrel... crazy.

Check out Knob Creek Gun Range in Kentucky... its a BLAST. I go down usually once a year from Detroit. They do it in the fall and spring.

I have owne:

1943 Springfield armory M1 Garand; saw action in the pacific. Very accurate, 8 rounds within 2 inch cluster at 150 yds ironsites
1944 Mosin Nagant m91/30
1943 Mosin Nagant m91/30 PU Sniper
1943 Enfield No 4. Mk1 Sniper
1944 Enfield No 4. Mk2
1944 Mauser KAR98k
1942 Mauser
1942 SVT40

And 3 WWII Pistols.

My folks live on 10 acres so I got to just head out back and fire them whenever I wanted.

MG42 is on my list too... they have em at Knob Creek. They say in like 12 years of them doing it, that only one person has died or been injured... and it was because a 15 year old girl went to fire her dads twin uzis on a tripod, and the tripod toppled over and crushed her. No one's ever even been shot... impressive record for a bunch of hillbillies with automatic weapons.

I have seriously considered this for my next purchase. 1943 Mosin Nagant m91/30 PU Sniper

How is it?

a BLAST. Was my first rifle. Taught myself how to shoot with it. If you find one with a good bore, you can REALLY have a nasty weapon. the PUs were such a small scope but very affective. If I were you... I'd just buy a good mosin with a nice bore, and have a nice scope attached. Mosin 91/30s are one of the most accurate bolt action rifles to date! the technology is STILL used in manufacturing of modern day b/a's.

You'll love it. If you let me know what condition, etc and price you're looking for, I can find one for you. I have a good friend who deals ONLY in Mosin Nagants and in Finnish rifles.

"Waffles" said:
You'll love it. If you let me know what condition, etc and price you're looking for, I can find one for you. I have a good friend who deals ONLY in Mosin Nagants and in Finnish rifles.

COOL! I will do thatparty_9.gif

I figured if I posted about beer which is very car/garage related that it might bring those gun happy girls back home.

"Fast68back" said:
WTF? When did this turn into the gun and ammo board?

Mustang=Happy
Mustang and assault rifle=Ecstasy
Assault weapon in Mustang=Valhalla

Don't be a hater!

I hate you all. I want a gun:( But since I'm a starving college student and have too many toys/hobbies already, I have to make do with my paintball guns, or shooting my friends' guns out on ranch property.

I've shot:
Kimber 1911
Colt 1911 Commander
Ruger Mini 30
M1 Carbine
Taurus .454 Casull revolver (holy crap!)
IMI 9mm Mini Eagle
Sig P229 (.357 Sig and .40 S&W)
USP compact (.40 S&W)
Glock 22 (.40 S&W)

I really, really, really want a 1911:D

Back