• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where did you mount your MSD box?

I really want to try and put my MSD under the dash or hide it somewhere. Just lookin for ideas. Hoping o keep the underhood as uncluttered as I can, hoping to also hide headlight and elec fan relays if I can.

Red doesn't have MSD but instead Ford's Duraspark system. The control box is bolted on the bottom side of the battery tray. on the underneath side of the angled brace.

On the driver fender apron, right next to the windshield washer reservior -along with the coil for everyone to see :eek:

I really want to try and put my MSD under the dash or hide it somewhere. Just lookin for ideas. Hoping o keep the underhood as uncluttered as I can, hoping to also hide headlight and elec fan relays if I can.

Although not "hidden", with the battery relocated to the trunk the passenger side apron is a good place to organize the electricals. Here's how I did it on my sons '68. This was an "in-process" photo, it actually looks cleaner now that it's all done.

000_0305.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back