• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where is everyone?

Several of us have been in Myrtle Beach for the weekend hanging out at BP's place. Some will be recovering for days... Duane? Dave?

Great time and no recovery needed here. Now Brian....let's just say he's like a monkey with no arms. Can't hang. JK We all had a great time and it was great seeing some familiar faces and new ones. Brian, if you get a few minutes sometime I'd appreciate a little detail on your 3 pt installation. I wanted to look at it in more detail but didn't get a chance. Good to meet you and the family.

Monkey with no arms! :rof Now that's a good one. I'll be the first to admit I ain't a good as I once was. Of course I didn't wear anything I was supposed to. I have pics to prove otherwise for some folks. :doh

As far as the belt set-up, just let me know what you need to know. Thankfully I didn't have to just go off the directions they sent. They went something like, 1. Install Belts. 2. Wear belts. I had a thread on the other site. Don't remember how much technical info I put into it though.

Regardless, I'll help out best I can.

Was there a party in Turtle Beach? Duane, are you seeking how to install 3pt belt install? Any question in particular?

Yep, sorry sluggo, a few of were out parting last weekend w/o you. I'll load up some pictures for you'all and put them in Grumpy FartsLounge later today.

"daveSanborn" said:
Yep, sorry sluggo, a few of were out parting last weekend w/o you. I'll load up some pictures for you'all and put them in Grumpy FartsLounge later today.

Sweeeeeet they are going in the password protected area, must be some great pics from that biker bar Dave and Mrs. Dave went to............ :naughty

Craig, Brian had his installed in the rear panels where they came over the shoulder rather than the typical "down across the chest". Hadn't seen that before. When I put the interior back together I'll be doing rear belts and am contemplating the 3 pt front. Have you done that?

As far as Dave and Mrs. Dave going to a bar and pics...I was(n't) there and make sure Dave posts the pic of him playing "hide the weeny".

I started a post in gum flappers for I didn't have any nasty photos. If Dave has some he must have gotten them from the Rat Hole.

We are going to plan a much bigger Myrtle Beach Blast for next season. Beach Pony and I are already talking plans. And yes it will be done same weekend as the fall bike rally.

Corn Feed can only dream of being this fun. Dave, Can you produce more T-shirts? Obsidian Spider posted a bunch of the pics on another site. I might go through and copy some very unique ones of his.

I've been to Wall Street spreading the Curse of Midlife with great effect.

Anyone want me to visit them too? :naughty

"daveSanborn" said:

Sheeit, Rick and I partied like decrepid rock stars last weekend. You cats are the ones that missed out ~thu

Back