• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

White Lives Matter

Oh my goodness, what was I thinking with my last reply?! There's no WAY that Obummy would have time to do any of that! He was too busy offering his condolences for the the 104 year old lady who passed away today that was a protester in Selma. How could ANYONE be so silly as to think the slaying of two people should take ANY kind of precedence over that?!! After all it wasn't racist, they were white!

Media won't call it like it is. Ridiculous but no surprised. Saw nO's press guy today spewing, "time to act is now for gun control". If you see Sharpton or Jackson, they will still be blaming the white man because they didn't do enough to help this poor black soul. For some reason I am liking Donald Trump more and more.

Yep !! the fact that these ass wipes hide behind events like this and EAGERLY anticipate the next one ( preferably one with 25 school kids dead and perp. used a Evil Black Rifle that he bought at a gun show) to further their fucked up agenda of disarming America makes my stomach turn to say the least.

Back