• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Women Drivers....

That was funny and a cool soundtrack too. I'm not sexist cuz there are plenty of male drivers who are idiots and there are plenty of women drivers who are better than most male drivers BUT, the only accidents I've been involved in were when women drivers caused the accident. Once I was the second in a chain reaction of a rear-end accident when a women rear-ended the car behind me and another time I was T-boned while stopped at a traffic light by a women driver who lost control trying to stop for a yellow light. Both times I wasn't even moving!!! Even the two accidents my wife has had since weve been married were caused by other women, once she was rear-ended in a drive-thru and another time a women changed lanes trying to turn right from the left lane and side swiped my wife.

I just finished watching that clip in a link someone e-mailed me, these clips travel around the country pretty quick! It was a pretty good one!

Back