• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Would someone....

That's funny....he is selling because his wife's car broke down and he needs the cash to buy her another one. Even she wouldn't be caught dead in that....thing.

It is always amazing to me that an individual who can earn enough money to have such luxury items in their life has such poor writing/English skills.

Obviously it's because he's entitled to haves that much into his custom car, along with his SL500 he haves.
Jon

Mmmmm, mmmmmm. I likes that thing! We'uns down here at the gun range have been looking for a mobile target for our newly acquired RPG.

The members have been complaining about only shooting at stationary targets. Said they wanted somethin' more realistic! Range days will never be the same, though I don't know who we'd get to drive it. I'm pretty sure most of the guys wouldn't be caught dead in it.....literally!

I'm sure it'd last through at least two rounds....mebbe. We'll have to have a lottery for who get's to fire the first round at it though...just it case it goes completely BOOM after the first hit! Of course, that wouldn't be bad either.

:guns :guns :guns

"KTJMcG" said:
Kids arms in a sling. Wonder if one of his Lambo doors slammed closed onto it?

......yep....when he told his wife she had to drive it......

Dumb Ass.
This ad is a Grammar Nazi's delight. I like how he is "looking to sale my mustang by this week cash so i can get her something nice for her, like an audi or bmw or a really nice car. "
Sale it? When did sale become a verb? I guess Audi and BMW are only nice cars.
The car is blue clear title, it haves various upgrades.
I wonder what kind of upgrades one can get on a title?
Dumb Ass.
He should keep this car. It suits him well.

Back